My First Reveal for 2012

i know its not artsy reveal but i loved your artsy :woot:

:lol: Thank you! It's such a gorgeous color.. Yesterday when I picked up my wallet, I had my purse on top of their glass case so I can see a better view while matching a wallet with my bag.. And there's this lady who wanted to grab my purse coz she thought that's for sale..:lol: They didn't have Aube Artsy in that store anymore.

Congrats on your new wallet. I'm looking for one myself, maybe after getting my Artsy then i'll think about switching wallet :smile: I couldn't help but noticed you have nothing but Chase cards in your wallet lol...thank you for choosing my company :smile:

Congrats on your new wallet. I'm looking for one myself, maybe after getting my Artsy then i'll think about switching wallet :smile: I couldn't help but noticed you have nothing but Chase cards in your wallet lol...thank you for choosing my company :smile:

Yay! Thank you..:smile: You should definitely get the Artsy first..:lol: About my Chase cards, yes, I love Chase more than BofA..:lol: I love the Chase Freedom the most..:P The reason I opened one was because you guys offered me $300 cash back, how could I not resist that?:smile: Maybe you should extend my 0% interest on this card since you work for them..:giggles::giggles:

great choice!

Thank you LVoeletters!!:smile:

Yay! Thank you..:smile: You should definitely get the Artsy first..:lol: About my Chase cards, yes, I love Chase more than BofA..:lol: I love the Chase Freedom the most..:P The reason I opened one was because you guys offered me $300 cash back, how could I not resist that?:smile: Maybe you should extend my 0% interest on this card since you work for them..:giggles::giggles:

Haha, I couldn't extend your 0% APR even if I wanted to but Chase also have another product called Slate which gives you 15 months with 0% as well. Let me know if you want it. Also, the cash back on this one ranges from $150 to $500...that means more LVs...hahaha :graucho:

Haha, I couldn't extend your 0% APR even if I wanted to but Chase also have another product called Slate which gives you 15 months with 0% as well. Let me know if you want it. Also, the cash back on this one ranges from $150 to $500...that means more LVs...hahaha :graucho:

It's funny how we're discussing this over here..:lol: But yes, I also heard good things about Slate but I don't think I need another CC.. It's so tempting to use especially when you first open up since they always give you 0% interest for 1 or 2 years. I have a question though, I have 2 Chase CCs and I'm thinking about closing my other Chase and if it would be possible for them to just add whatever credit line I have in there to my Freedom??

Back to our LV discussion, yes, more LV but more CC debts..:lol: I'd rather wait for my tax refund..:biggrin:

beautiful wallet! congrats!

Thank you needlv!!:biggrin: