My first reveal ever!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. well not exactly a reveal since i've had the bag for a week or so but still really exciting to post on the forum. i lurk around the coach, balenciaga and MJ forum. i don't own bal yet but i will hopefully pick it up tomorrow from holt downtown toronto.. well let's get to the reveal!...

it's the BB starburst bag in light blue! i got it at holt and renfrew last call at vaughn mills for around 350 canadian (300 USD.) it was 599 originally but it was 50%!
    excuse the pj's. i threw a blazer and my new tory burch flats (on sale at the ny outlet for USD 164) to make me look a bit presentable.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

i usually wear it across the body and this is what happened to one of the corners! does anyone know how to fix this?
    [​IMG]

with flash. i had to hold up the handles because they already slouch over.
    [​IMG]

i hope you enjoyed my reveal. :smile: (oh and i'm not sure how to make my pictures small, any help will be appreciated)

2. lol i don't know what this says about me, my concept of clothing, or what fashion is like these days, but i couldn't tell you were wearing pjs underneath that blazer! :sweatdrop:

i love your bag's leather though, and the color is perfect for summer :smile:

3. Congrats on your first MJ! BTW, your bag matches your PJ well and lovely flats too!!

4. try neutral shoe polish for the scuff. works like a charm. i love this bag. such a pretty color and it looks great on you. congrats!

5. congrats! the bag looks so great on you!!!! :heart:

6. It really does look fantastic on you! Congratulations on such an amazing steal, anchorsaway. The BB Bag is a really fabulous bag - you chose a really great MJ to start with (I'm assuming it's your first)!

On an unrelated note, who makes your blazer? It's gorgeous! :sweatdrop:

7. Super cute! Congrats on your first MJ!

8. I've never seen anyone looks so polished and stylish in their PJs:smile: Love the bag on you - that color is TDF! Congrats!!

9. congrats

10. OMG i love it!!

11. she looks great on you! great choice for your first reveal! :biggrin:

12. love it! i second a blazer id! it's fantastic.

13. :heart:Beautiful!

14. soo cute! congrats.