***my first reveal ever and my first ysl..go me go me :)**

Congrats!!! Love the color. How's the leather? Is it soft or stiff? Can you wear it on your shoulder? How are you liking it? So sorry I have a lot of questions. I almost did a presale on this bag but bacjed out coz I haven't seen it irl. :smile:

thanks all:heart: my new purse ...and thank u ^^...the leather is amazing very strong yet soft...yes i can wear on my shoulders...i personally love the bag..hence the reason why i got it to begin with..like i said this is my first ysl purchase and.i thought i believe i really payed for the good quality...its very very well made in my honest opinion ....i love the inside...it also keeps its structure when you put things in it unlike many other bags..theres nothing to be sorry about ...you clearly want to know and thats why we are all here..to discuss our obsessions :heart:..if you need to know anything else let me know..or should i say ask away...i love it ..i would feel the same way as you..its alot of money so you want to make sure its def something you really love:loveeyes:

yellowdaisy14 said:
thanks all:heart: my new purse ...and thank u ^^...the leather is amazing very strong yet soft...yes i can wear on my shoulders...i personally love the bag..hence the reason why i got it to begin with..like i said this is my first ysl purchase and.i thought i believe i really payed for the good quality...its very very well made in my honest opinion ....i love the inside...it also keeps its structure when you put things in it unlike many other bags..theres nothing to be sorry about ...you clearly want to know and thats why we are all here..to discuss our obsessions :heart:..if you need to know anything else let me know..or should i say ask away...i love it ..i would feel the same way as you..its alot of money so you want to make sure its def something you really love:loveeyes:

Thanks so much for the bag review :smile: