My First Reveal!!! Come see!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I came home from a particularly crappy Monday to see a big brown box on my front step!!!! Here she is...........

Attached Files:

2. And one of my Chloe Jane. Mommy got a present and so did Chloe, as there are few things more exciting than a box!

Attached Files:

3. Very pretty! I love it! My cats love boxes too. Very few things compare to the greatness of a box to them. :smile:

4. I love the alexandra. This bag is so functional. Great choice.

5. Looks great on you! Congratz :tup:

6. Ooooooo...I absolutely LOVE the black croc Alexandra!!! Looks wonderful on you! What a nice pick-me-up after a lousy day. Congrats!

7. Love your Alexandra

8. Love your black croc Alexandra. Congrats!!!

9. very pretty! love the lining color too.

10. Gorgeous! Congratulations :smile:

11. Your bag is gorgeous and looks amazing on you!

And your kitty baby is ADORABLE! I have five cats and the love cardboard boxes. Come to think of it...so does my 7-year-old son...hhhmmm....I may get off cheap at Christmas this year. ;)

12. Thanks ladies!

Pursedove - thanks! I have four in total, this is the baby though. She just turned 1 last week :smile: They all prefer cardboard boxes, wads of paper, and the rings that come off the milk jug to any store bought cat toy!

13. Aw, I love your cat!!!!!...and bag...!!!!

14. That is one Gorgeous Bag!
    I love it and it looks great on you! Nothing like a beautiful bag to cheer you up!:yahoo:
    Congrats!

15. Love the handbag and the cutie pie kitty:love: