My first reveal - are you ready to be SHOCKED?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Beautiful wallet and such a great color - many congratulations!!!

2. Congrats kellybirkin! She's a beauty! (and your first reveal was just great!)

3. Stunning!!! Congrats. Love Rose Shocking.

4. Beautiful kellybirkin!!!! Congrats!

5. OMG!!! It is just amazing!!! I ADORE the colour and I would love to have the kelly wallet one day!!!
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Do you think the Manchester store is worth going to over London stores? Manchester is closer for me, but do they have a good selection of small items??

xxx

6. What a way to make an impression with your first reveal? Your wallet is shockingly beautiful. Congrats on a stunning piece.

7. That's fantastic KB! Congrats! Well done!

8. wow! Love it. Chevre will soften with a slight sheen.... very lovely! Congrats!

9. :nuts: WOWZA!!!!! :drool:

10. congrats!!! i have rose shocking in a karo and i love it as well!! beautiful choice!!!

11. gorgeous. congrats!

12. Luva Pug (and I love your avatar!), I love the Manchester store 'cause I know them but it's quite small. Good stock, I think, in terms of scarves, wallets, agendas etc, even bags, but I doubt there's more than in London. Still, any excuse for a browse!

;)

PS Good luck with your results!

13. Beautiful wallet! Congrats!

14. Congrat Kellybirkin, love your wallet. Such a nice fresh color!

Also more importantly...love your dogs.

15. OMG!! Gorgeous!! Great taste! :drool: