My first reveal - are you ready to be SHOCKED?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I love the Rose Shocking!! It was my first choice but they didn't have it in the smaller sized Kelly wallet!! Absolutely gorgeous!! Congratulations!:yahoo:

2. OMG. All of your lovely replies are making me love it all over again! This is such a great site (and I don't care that hubby is laughing at me AGAIN in the corner).

And, in the end, it was pretty easy to get in that Carol in Manchester H did her research, noted there was 1, just 1, in the UK and bagged it for me!!! I think she was a bit worried that I'd see it and pass but once I'd seen it, well, you know and understand the rest...

Next it's an Evelyne and I'm still torn on bright/neutral and was finally going for a bright but have just seen kshin 30's gold Evelyne (a pressie from her kids!) so, am still torn!

:girlsigh:

3. Major gorgeous :nuts: Congrats :yahoo:

4. Beautiful! :drinkup:

5. Just saw your pics of your new wallet!!! Gorgeous, yummy color!! Congrats, kellybirkin!:woohoo:

6. kellybirkin, beautiful kelly wallet, congratulations!

7. That's a gorgeous wallet, kellybirkin, and I adore rose shocking too!

8. that's such a gorgeous color! I LOVE pink!! congrats!

9. Kelly wallet! Beautiful! Congrats!

10. OMG that wallet is just TDF!!! I am a huuuuge Kelly wallet lover, and pink is my FAVORITE color, so that is just my DREAM wallet!!!! CONGRATS!!!!

11. BEAUTIFUL!!!!
    I LOVE Rose Shocking!!!!
    I know you will enjoy this wallet - I just love the design.
    I am waiting for one in Rouge H :smile:
    Thank you for sharing - your sister is right -;)

12. Its beautiful!

13. Kellybirkin it is tdf!!!
    I so love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    congrats!

14. it's gorgeous.... love the colour.

15. Very cute! Congratulations!