My first reveal! And it's a double!!

Bay

O.G.
Feb 7, 2007
I am sooo in love. I have been chasing the quilted Bay forever. And now I have 2! :yahoo:
I bought the first one, the purple from theoutnet and got her yesterday after a lot of hassle, but it was so worth it. She has some small flaws, but I can live with that.

I was eyeing the brown small quilted Bay from the outnet too but since I had so much hassle the first time..I decided I was gonna buy it from the Chloé outlet instead. I don't know what it's called or what the official color is, could someone chime in?
It's wonderful and big, bigger than I though, I now wonder if it's the same thats on the outnet?

Anyway I love both of them and I am so happy!

Thanks to Catherine from the Chloé outnet and also Mona on here, for helping me. And to Jamie who has been posting regulary in the thread on where to find Bay's on sale. The wait is over!

And I am so happy to get 2 NEW ones, since they are now discontinued and the outlet will not get in any more quilted Bays again.

Here they are!!

Attachments

• Bild 303.jpg
    Bild 303.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 106
Congratulations! They are both completely gorgeous :smile:
And I was surprised at the size of the brown one! Thought it was a lot smaller. Please post modelling shots next if you have time!