My First reveal and a lot of other firsts

Great color choice. Love this piece. How did you finally decide between the two? And would love to see some mod shots please. There's not many reveals with the Montana and would love to see it with it's pretty pink strap:smile:

Thank you all for the kind comments. It really is wonderful to have people to share with that understand the beauty of Louis Vuitton. Model pics coming soon.

Great color choice. Love this piece. How did you finally decide between the two? And would love to see some mod shots please. There's not many reveals with the Montana and would love to see it with it's pretty pink strap:smile:

It was pretty difficult but it came down to the zipper. I do not like the feel of my hand touched by a zipper when I reach for something in my bag (partially why I am a big Alma fan). The Montana zipper goes done the side some and I felt that this design would be best. I was a bit hesitant of the Vernis but the zipper issue won out.

It was great to have the amazing feed back from members, its kind of like having a consumers report for Luxury handbags. Mod pics coming soon.