My first reveal....3 of them...=P

goslim

O.G.
Mar 20, 2009
I can't believe I just bought three MJ bags within 2 days....but I'm loving all of them and cannot wait to show you all!:P

So here they are:

Attachments

• reveal1.jpg
    reveal1.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 70
There you go! It's a pink Palais Royal Wristlet, a Eggshell Camila, and a blue Mercer Flat Messenger....

This just completes my small MJ collection. I've been carrying more of my smaller bags lately and thought I might just use these more than my larger MJ bags.

Attachments

• reveal3.jpg
    reveal3.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 71
  • reveal4.jpg
    reveal4.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 60
  • reveal5.jpg
    reveal5.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 67
  • reveal6.jpg
    reveal6.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 71
attachment.php

First of all, LOVE the new additions! Such great colors!! I imagine that Mercer Msgr is going to be a GREAT bag to carry on a daily basis and I absolutely love that shade of Blue! The Camilla is such a fantastic "little" bag and you can't go wrong with any of the palais royal cases!

Now your collection -- WOW! Gorgeous! I had no idea anyone owned that Strawberry patent leather Alyona!! That's a true beauty!!:drool:

What a stunning and well rounded MJ collection you have there!

amazing and such a colorful collection goslim!! i love it!! congratulations on your 3 newest additions.. :tup: :tup:
and that strawberry patent alyona is my fave! :drool:

iluv & indi: thank you, that Alyona was my very first purchase and the one that "hooked" me to MJ bags. =P

tigertrixie: you're so right, I'm addicted now! hahaha.....!!!

jess & nascarfan: thanks so much for the lovely compliments....