My first reveal....3 of them...=P

goslim

O.G.
Mar 20, 2009
CA
I can't believe I just bought three MJ bags within 2 days....but I'm loving all of them and cannot wait to show you all!:P

So here they are:

Attachments

goslim

O.G.
Mar 20, 2009
CA
Can you guess what they are? Hint: it's pink, it's ivory, and it's blue! (Almost made it to red, white, and blue...)

Attachments

goslim

O.G.
Mar 20, 2009
CA
There you go! It's a pink Palais Royal Wristlet, a Eggshell Camila, and a blue Mercer Flat Messenger....

This just completes my small MJ collection. I've been carrying more of my smaller bags lately and thought I might just use these more than my larger MJ bags.

Attachments

iluvmybags

& My Motos & Shoes!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
The Windy City

First of all, LOVE the new additions! Such great colors!! I imagine that Mercer Msgr is going to be a GREAT bag to carry on a daily basis and I absolutely love that shade of Blue! The Camilla is such a fantastic "little" bag and you can't go wrong with any of the palais royal cases!

Now your collection -- WOW! Gorgeous! I had no idea anyone owned that Strawberry patent leather Alyona!! That's a true beauty!!:drool:

What a stunning and well rounded MJ collection you have there!

goslim

O.G.
Mar 20, 2009
CA
Thanks, iluv! Those colors are just lively, aren't they? Your collection is such a shining example, iluv, wish mine is as extensive as yours! =)

iluvmybags

& My Motos & Shoes!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
The Windy City
Ah, thank you goslim - that's sweet!:hugs:
We all start somewhere and you're well on your way to having a beautiful MJ collection!!!:tup::tup:

indi3r4

foxy lady!
O.G.
Mar 21, 2007
amazing and such a colorful collection goslim!! i love it!! congratulations on your 3 newest additions.. :tup: :tup:
and that strawberry patent alyona is my fave! :drool:

Luv n bags

O.G.
Jun 4, 2008
I can't believe I just bought three MJ bags within 2 days....but I'm loving all of them and cannot wait to show you all!:P

So here they are:

Lol, this is how I started my addiction, I mean, my collection. Congrats on some beautiful purchases. I love them all!

goslim

O.G.
Mar 20, 2009
CA
iluv & indi: thank you, that Alyona was my very first purchase and the one that "hooked" me to MJ bags. =P

tigertrixie: you're so right, I'm addicted now! hahaha.....!!!

jess & nascarfan: thanks so much for the lovely compliments....