My first Reissue!!! '08 Fall Act 1 Dark Silver 227!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My mum just returned from Paris and she bought me my first 227 :cloud9::cloud9::heart::heart: I thought she would get the metallic navy reissue but she said when she compared both, the DS looked so much better so she bought the DS instead:yahoo::yahoo: Great news for me, since I had always wanted a DS but she felt the navy will look better haha. She also managed to find the Hermes Clic Clac bangle for me in black and gold, I have been searching for this since forever! Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan didn't have them and even Hermes FSH store was out but they were really nice and managed to locate one in Spain and had it shipped in :tup:

2. Pictures!

Without flash
    [​IMG]
    With flash
    [​IMG]
    Back side
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

H Clic Clac Black with GHW
    [​IMG]

3. it's fabulous! congratulations!!

4. I love the Fall 08 DS, it is TDF!

5. Congrats on your new goodies!

Everything is lovely.

6. ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!! :drool::drool: Congratulations. I love the colour of your DS!!!!

7. Both the reissue and H belt are beautiful! Congratulations!

8. it's gorgeous! congrats!

9. Nice stuff you've got. Congrats! Your mum is so nice.

10. Congrats!!! ;)

11. lucky girl =]

12. Congrats Pinkie! Now show us some modelling pics ;)

13. Congratulations! :woohoo:

14. Congrats pinkistarlet!! This is a very very nice bag indeed!! I have that exact same bag as you in the same size too!! Hehe!! We're bag twins!! ;)

Enjoy your new bag!! You will really love it!! :heart:

15. FAB!!!!! so pretty!!!