My first RED Chanel

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. It's been a couple years since I've bought a new Chanel and all the ones I have are either black or grey. Branched out a bit on this little red number. ❤️
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1464898435.920568.jpg

2. Beautiful!! Congrats!!

3. That's a beautiful bag. Congrats :smile: What type of leather is this bag made of, I can't make out from the pic. Please can you post some mod pics as it would give us an idea of the length of the bag. Thank you.

4. It's cute! Congrats!

5. congrats! It's so cute. How does the inside look? =D

6. Nice! Congrat!

7. Pretty! Congrats!

8. Bag twins! Mine is being shipped to me. ❤️❤️❤️

9. Here's a couple mod shots of it cross body and then just on the shoulder. I'd prefer it to hang a tad bit lower, but that always seems to be the case with Chanel. Also, a shot of the inside and then with my current, medium sized Coach wallet, keys and lipstick. I'll probably end up with a smaller, LV wallet when I use this, but getting ready to work out and wanted to snap a few pics before I forget. [ ImageUploadedByPurseForum1464905054.889436.jpg ATTACH]3371731[/ATTACH] ImageUploadedByPurseForum1464904987.548880.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1464905014.207104.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1464905028.844951.jpg .

Attached Files:

10. beautiful congratulations !!

11. Forgot to mention - it's Calfskin!

12. Soo beautiful!
    I love this style!
    Would love to see modelling pics!

13. Woohoo!!

14. What a pretty bag...congrats. :heart::heart::heart:

15. Cute bag, congrats!