My first "real" purse - The Manhattan (PM)! Have to share!

MCP

Mar 27, 2008
:heart:Hello to all you LV afficionados!:heart:

I have been reading this forum for a bit, and feel the need to share my LV story!

So, I had been thinking about getting what I call a "real" purse for some time now...but my rational side kept telling me that spending this type of money on a bag was pure madness....so I tip-toed in the market by buying a Coach purse 2 months ago. Now, don't get me wrong...the Coach I bought is superb...but it didn' t make my LV craving go away.

Fast forward 2 months.

Hubby and I planned a trip to Paris...and I had (previously, in secret) googled the LV locations in Paris...so one day we are walking on Champs Elysees...and of course the LV store is right there...so we both walk in...I felt like a kid in a candy store...then my husband tells me "you know what...just buy the purse you want. I know you'll never be truly happy with any other purse you buy".

*heaven*

I actually didn't really plan on this purchase, so I hadn't done my homework to get to know all the models...so with the help of the best saleslady around (a glass of champagne always helps)..I picked it!

The Manhattan pm!!!

it's a brilliant bag in my opinion......chic, yet modern (I am 31)...I LOVE it.

*happy*

Thanks for reading!!
:tup: