My First Real Post!

1. I'm not sure if it's ok to post this here. I couldn't find an "introduce yourself" forum.

Anyway, this is my first real post here. I'm very new to LV. I just started buying in July and I'm trying to learn as much about the collections as I can. I'm male and I live in Manhattan. I only shop at the 5th ave store.

I wanted to show you guys the stuff I have and all my band new stuff that I'm so proud of. I've spent way too much @ LV over the past 3 days. My wallet hurts

My 1st buy was in July
    the Damier Bastille
    [​IMG]

Then I went back later in July and got the Tobago Yellow Carryall
    [​IMG]

Then on Tuesday I went in and sat with my SA for over 3 hours. Everytime I go in we just chat, giggle, and look over the cataloges together and talk about what items we want to get eventually. She feels like a really close friend. Does anyone else have this kind of relationship with their SA? anyway, here's what I bought on Tuesday.

The Ouvea Keepall
    [​IMG]

Brown Running Short
    [​IMG]

And I got a beach towel and a beach blanket but I don't know what their names are.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

When I left there my debit card was already screaming at me for pulling so much out of it so I decided to let it rest :lol:

But then today, I was walking up 5th ave on my way to the Apple store when my SA called me. I was 2 blocks away from LV. She told me that the bag I had ordered back in Aug had come in today. It just made my day cause it's all rainy and nasty here today. Here's what it is. I jus LUUUVVVVV this bag.

Innsbruck Brown Carryall
    [​IMG]

So that's my collection so far.

Oh, one more thing. I have some cataloges that I'd like to scan and share with everyone. What section would I post those in?

Thanks a lot guys!

2. Welcome!! You have an awesome collection!

3. Welcome!
    I just LOVE your collection your Oveau Keepall is really nice...

4. Welcome modokislayer !:flowers: Great to have another guy joining us here:love: You have great taste:nuts: I loveeee your new Innsbruck Brown Carryall! Congrats!:biggrin:

5. Awesome purchases! I love the beach towels!

6. BEAUTIFUL collection! I love to see men carrying Louis. I love love love the Tobago carryall!

7. Welcome to the PF!!! That's a great collection you got there!!

8. Welcome to the forum! Love your collection.

Very hot bag >
    [​IMG]

9. Beautiful!

10. Hi, and welcome to the forum! I like your collection, btw.

11. Welcome! Neat collection!

12. Welcome! You have an AWESOME collection! You're so lucky to have such a great relationship with your SA!

13. ;) You have great taste. I bet you look really HOT in those cute shorts!

14. Wow, you did a LOT of damage in just a few months! You have a lovely collection thus far. WELCOME to tPF!!

15. WOW!! What a great collection!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice