My first quilted jacket...what colour?

Has anyone seen actual pale fawn colour? This jacket is unavailable in my local boutique so I could not see the colours myself. Been thinking between ink & pale fawn.

I've had my eye on the Burberry quilted jacket for many years but have not been sure on what colour.

I just saw they are on sale on the website reduced from $750 to $525.

Do you all think ink is better or black? TIA! I think the black looks better on the model but I already have a couple black jackets and I do like colour, so I'm not sure.

https://ca.burberry.com/diamond-quilted-jacket-p37868031
Navy

I've been saying that you should buy the black one, now I'm torn! I want this as a spring/fall jacket. I like the black one on the model but my size is not available. Should I get ink instead? I do wear a lot of jeans, but in different shades. Do they fit tts or do the fit larger/smaller?

If I'm between an S and an M, which one should I pick?

Last edited:
I've had my eye on the Burberry quilted jacket for many years but have not been sure on what colour.

I just saw they are on sale on the website reduced from $750 to $525.

Do you all think ink is better or black? TIA! I think the black looks better on the model but I already have a couple black jackets and I do like colour, so I'm not sure.

https://ca.burberry.com/diamond-quilted-jacket-p37868031

Hi Arnott,
I bought the exact jacket in black when the online sale started in my country. I already have a quilted jacket in navy which is longer. So this time, I wanted black.

Regarding your question in comparison to that other jacket. I own also a beige jacket which I believe is similar to the second jacket. This is more matt. The jacket in sale is more shiny.

Hi Arnott,
I bought the exact jacket in black when the online sale started in my country. I already have a quilted jacket in navy which is longer. So this time, I wanted black.

Regarding your question in comparison to that other jacket. I own also a beige jacket which I believe is similar to the second jacket. This is more matt. The jacket in sale is more shiny.

Thanks!