My first PurseBlog Thread come look at my treats

RedDuchess

In Luv with Louis
O.G.
Oct 18, 2006
LMVH HQ
I'm new to purseblog, but Louis and I have been passionate lovers since I was 16...over 10 years ago, here are my latest additions

I am actually debating whether to keep the set, I'm not in LOVE with it, and think it may just sit in my closet, since the boots are non US release, I may list on EBAY.....dillemmas dillemmas

TxGlam

Shop. Spend. Repeat.
O.G.
May 24, 2007
Dallas
OMG I love it!! I was checking out the boots and pochette earlier this week..it's so hot! Keep it!!

RedDuchess

In Luv with Louis
O.G.
Oct 18, 2006
LMVH HQ
OMG!!! I love the combination... may I ask how much the boots were??

No I don't mind, that's one thing I love about TPF how everyone shares:love:, if it wasn't for this site, I would have never known about and potentially missed out on:sad: the silver suhali lockit that will be coming my way shortly:graucho:!!!
The boots were about $70.00 more than the pochette, so 1,870.00 or something like that

And I should have known that all of you LV addicts would tell me to keep them!!!:heart:

RedDuchess

In Luv with Louis
O.G.
Oct 18, 2006
LMVH HQ
congrats ...love the boots. I have the motard pochette and find that the strap doesn't sit very well on it at all:confused1:

I was wondering about this, and while putting it together was surprised not to find a slide through in the flap of the bag for the strap to stay put...strike 2 MOTARD!!!:tdown:

shalomjude

O.G.
Jan 30, 2006
Australia
^^ I agree and then when you DO manage to place it through ... the bag doesn't close properly at all:tdown: Keep the boots and can't wait to see photos of the silver suhali:love: