My First Purchase

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!

1. yes, it never stops .... :biggrin:

2. I'm glad to be bag twins millivanilli. I saw your reveal and thought wow I already have a twin. I got mine from Portero and it is in excellent condition and came with everything but the Hermes box. Enjoy your bag too and yes I'm on the hunt again, but I think I would like a scarf or a wallet.

3. ah don't start the scarf thing. It is highly addictive and you'll never stop. Believe me, I come from there :biggrin:

Portero has beuatiful items, I wish I'd live in the US, but taxes, shipping fees and custom fees would double the costs:sad:

4. Congrats, hope you enjoy having it.

5. This is one scarf that I like, but that's about it. I really want to add a Garden Party to my collection

6. Congratulations! Your bag is beautiful! I'm hoping to get my first H bag soon as well. I'm just trying to figure out exactly what I want.

7. Oh I know the feeling. Good luck in your decision. I took a while but it was so worth it. Happy hunting

8. I just go my twilly ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461628367.258308.jpg