My First Purchase

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello ladies,

I am so happy! I just got my first Hermes purchase and could not be more pleased. I just purchased a Herbag MM that I have been searching for a while.

My criteria was just a black bag that would be functional in my life. I also was able to purchase a Twilly directly from Hermes (my only option because I live in a state with no Hermes - among many other luxury brands). I am waiting for it to arrive and be able to share.

2. Congratulations and welcome to the orange side! I'd love to see your Herbag.

3. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461287254.336114.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461287271.679655.jpg

4. I love it, congrats!

5. Congrats!

6. Love your herbag! Mod shot please!! 😄

7. this is very classic with an all- black

public service announcement that i do believe you are at the edge of a very slippery slope
    embrace your wallet!!

8. Love it!! Congrats!!

9. Lovely bag, congrats!

10. I think my wallet is going to open up a lot for the orange side. Thank you ladies for sharing in my excitement. I was so nerves to post in the forum, but I have peaked around here and dreamed of my first H item. I will try to do some modeling shots soon and share

11. Congratulations!

12. I love this! [emoji173]️

13. How funny, I got my Herbag MM yesterday as well, so we are twins:smile:

Where did you manange to score one?

Enjoy in good health!

14. Congrats on your first H... You can start thinking what to get next! :graucho:

15. Just a hint: the MM won't be produced any more, so if you are as well in love with the Herbag MM as I am, better hurry up and add a few;))

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice