My first purchase of H bag

w1new1ne

Oct 24, 2015
Hi ! I just want to share a stuff that I got from my Milan trip, I went to Milan for 45 days but poor me! I didn’t have a chance to purchase any bag from there :crybaby:

I mean I want a Picotin bag, try to check for it like 2-3 days a week but SA said it sold out (have a chance to see Picotin 26 cm in gold but SA said it for reserve)

So, I brought something else from Hermes at Montenapoleone store in Milan.

I saw a CDC in Red epsom with GHW in Large size! but I missed it because I think that I’m gonna buy it later and it’s all gone :shucks: So I got the Rose Jaipur with PHW in Epsom Large size

After I missed the bag at Milan I got a surprise while transit at Dubai Airport

Also I wanted to share my mom Garden Party :smile:

Attachments

• DSCF9908.JPG
    DSCF9908.JPG
    237.3 KB · Views: 959
  • IMG_9736.jpg
    IMG_9736.jpg
    165.6 KB · Views: 970
  • IMG_9737.jpg
    IMG_9737.jpg
    203.5 KB · Views: 946
While, traveling back home I have to transit at Dubai airport, went to Hermes store in airport

Me : Did you have any Picotin bag here, in any size, any color?
SA : I think we have it, let me check

Omggggg ! I was like “I have to take her home, if it has” , When the SA bring the box out for me I was like yes !!!!!!! when she open the box, feeling so happy ! I hug the bag, smile and said to SA “lucky me”

I love everything about it !!!!!!!!

I got it in electric Blue in 26 cm (not sure for the color name)

Attachments

• IMG_9757.jpg
    IMG_9757.jpg
    462 KB · Views: 971
  • IMG_9746.jpg
    IMG_9746.jpg
    500.1 KB · Views: 1,001
While, traveling back home I have to transit at Dubai airport, went to Hermes store in airport

Omggggg ! I was like “I have to take her home, if it has” , When the SA bring the box out for me I was like yes !!!!!!! when she open the box, feeling so happy ! I hug the bag, smile and said to SA “lucky me”

Beautiful color!

Gorgeous indeed love them all

Also want to share my mom Garden Party

First one is Garden Party in 31 cm Rouge Pigment :heart:

And the other one also in 31 too but I don't know the color name, it's look like dark orange or something :biggrin:

Attachments

• IMG_9761.jpg
    IMG_9761.jpg
    261.3 KB · Views: 749
  • IMG_9756.jpg
    IMG_9756.jpg
    275.7 KB · Views: 730
Hi ! I just want to share a stuff that I got from my Milan trip, I went to Milan for 45 days but poor me! I didn’t have a chance to purchase any bag from there :crybaby:

I mean I want a Picotin bag, try to check for it like 2-3 days a week but SA said it sold out (have a chance to see Picotin 26 cm in gold but SA said it for reserve)

So, I brought something else from Hermes at Montenapoleone store in Milan.

I saw a CDC in Red epsom with GHW in Large size! but I missed it because I think that I’m gonna buy it later and it’s all gone :shucks: So I got the Rose Jaipur with PHW in Epsom Large size

After I missed the bag at Milan I got a surprise while transit at Dubai Airport

Also I wanted to share my mom Garden Party :smile:

Gorgeous haul
Be really stunning nice picotin

Congrats! Your Picotin is beautiful! Such a vibrant blue! And I love love your garden partys, such a cute size!