My first PS1 medium

Which ps1?

• Violet

• Midnight

Results are only viewable after voting.

gwentan

O.G.
Dec 31, 2008
Hi Ladies, I am getting my first PS1 medium. However like many newbies, I have trouble selecting between two colors.

I want a bag which can match any outfits, and I just got myself a Balenciaga black FBF. And on the other hand, since I already have a black bag, I am deciding between a violet or midnight?

I need some suggestions from you ladies. Thanks.:smile:

This is a tough one. Could you get both?

Wow, you got a Bal FBF?! :nuts: Did I see a Bal red Part Time in your avatar?

PS Violet is so pretty :faint: , but Midnight is more neutral and could go with any outfits. If you could only go with one, I'd vote for Midnight.

Hi handbagangel, yes that's a pourpre part time in my avatar. I am a huge balenciaga fan. However lately i have been charmed by ps bags! Been looking and browsing through the color charts. Perhaps a military in large? It's been tough, I am trying to sell away one to fund for the ps bags. Not sure if I should do that. Hmmm.

I absolutely love Pourpre SGH PT, and FBF is so rare. I wouldn't let go any one of them. About PS Military, maybe you could make a trip to the store to check it in person since that color revealed on the forum is quite different from the one shown on PS site. The color we saw here is more like forest green instead of khaki green.

I think I should go to the store to check on them too. But I am not sure if Barney in my area has the new season colors in stock yet? :thinking:

I absolutely love Pourpre SGH PT, and FBF is so rare. I wouldn't let go any one of them. About PS Military, maybe you could make a trip to the store to check it in person since that color revealed on the forum is quite different from the one shown on PS site. The color we saw here is more like forest green instead of khaki green.

I think I should go to the store to check on them too. But I am not sure if Barney in my area has the new season colors in stock yet? :thinking:

Yeah I heard about the military color can varies. I am not sure if the Barney in sf has the new colors.

I think you should seriously consider the Midnight.. It sounds like you want a bag that's as versatile as your black bag, and that's just what it is! Or are you seeking variety? But I don't think you'd regret Midnight.

I voted for midnight --- it's a classic neutral that can take you from day to night. Most importantly, considering the PS is quite pricey, it will withstand trends and seasons for many years to come.

Thank you all for the kind advices. Thoughts on balenciaga or ps? I am thinking whether to keep or sell my balenciaga to fund for the ps. I love ps but I am also afraid that the trend will die down after awhile. I don't want to carry a bag, and 5years down the road, it is out of trend. Need advices. :sad:

Thank you all for the kind advices. Thoughts on balenciaga or ps? I am thinking whether to keep or sell my balenciaga to fund for the ps. I love ps but I am also afraid that the trend will die down after awhile. I don't want to carry a bag, and 5years down the road, it is out of trend. Need advices. :sad:

Who cares if it's not considered on trend? Do you love it? That, to me, is what makes a piece timeless- a love for something regardless of trends. It's certainly not a bag that would ever appear dated or out of style.. If you love the bag, then go for it. If you're looking for more of a classic women's bag, consider the Keep All. But it sounds like you know what you want.. And in 5 years, chances are, you'll get another bag anyway!!

Hi Gwentan! I am a Balenciaga gal and have gone to the dark side too:smile:
I just got my Military PS1 in medium today!!
It is a difficult green to describe as it doesn't look like the pic on the website.
I will say it is exactly like all of my khaki army pants. It definitely isn't like Balenciaga's greens, which are too similar to Christmas tree greens.
Post pics when you get it:smile: