My First: PS1 Medium in Smoke

indiaink

Authenticator
O.G.
May 3, 2007
This bag has been on my radar for a long long time... I visited with it at Nordstrom over the weekend, and then I found one online and the rest is history. She arrived yesterday, and I love this bag: The structure (right now; I know she'll loosen up over time), and organization, the top handle - . Can't believe I waited this long, and surprise: I have another (in Orchid) on the way ... slippery slope, indeed!

2016 10 25_1632_800x533.JPG

Reactions: lvfanaddict
Ohh this color is amazing! Congrats on a lovely bag. I want a smoke ps1 in the Tiny size.

Does it feel safe to wear around darker colors or do you worry about color transfer? I can't really figure out if smoke is a "light" color or more worry free...

Ohh this color is amazing! Congrats on a lovely bag. I want a smoke ps1 in the Tiny size.

Does it feel safe to wear around darker colors or do you worry about color transfer? I can't really figure out if smoke is a "light" color or more worry free...
I'm not considering this a light color at all - the only time in my life I've ever had color transfer was when I bought a cheap red sweater and the red got on one of my BV bags. I was so ticked! I always thought it would happen with jeans, but no... always something weird for me!

This bag has been on my radar for a long long time... I visited with it at Nordstrom over the weekend, and then I found one online and the rest is history. She arrived yesterday, and I love this bag: The structure (right now; I know she'll loosen up over time), and organization, the top handle - . Can't believe I waited this long, and surprise: I have another (in Orchid) on the way ... slippery slope, indeed!

View attachment 3502838
How do you like the Smoke color?