My first PS! Tiny ps1 in Crimson Red

blinkie80

Nov 3, 2008
Just had to share this beauty with all of you. I never owned a red bag, but for the last few months, I was dying to own one. And I was very fussy abt the kind of red.. It's gotta be deep red, not too bright etc etc. Yesterday I chanced into this, and I just gotta break out of my ban to have this. Was debating between the medium and tiny, but I decided with the tiny since I dun carry very much to start with. Here's my little red beauty! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1404712559.614449.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1404712589.122242.jpg

Just had to share this beauty with all of you. I never owned a red bag, but for the last few months, I was dying to own one. And I was very fussy abt the kind of red.. It's gotta be deep red, not too bright etc etc. Yesterday I chanced into this, and I just gotta break out of my ban to have this. Was debating between the medium and tiny, but I decided with the tiny since I dun carry very much to start with. Here's my little red beauty! View attachment 2678229
View attachment 2678230
Gorgeous! I'm thinking about a PS1 tiny but worrying it'll be too small. How much can you fit in it? Colour is amazing btw.

argggggggggghh i love this bag!

i have been searching up bags all night and i just came across this exact one.
im wondering if crimson is a true red to you?
in some images it looks like it has a pink base but in your photos it looks like a true deep red.

i have wanted a little red bag desperately for god knows how long and now i think ive found it!

im tossing up between this and the mini givenchy pandora in red but i already have a pandora so im hoping you can help convince me!!

pppppplleaseee convince me hahah:graucho::graucho::graucho:

argggggggggghh i love this bag!

i have been searching up bags all night and i just came across this exact one.
im wondering if crimson is a true red to you?
in some images it looks like it has a pink base but in your photos it looks like a true deep red.

i have wanted a little red bag desperately for god knows how long and now i think ive found it!

im tossing up between this and the mini givenchy pandora in red but i already have a pandora so im hoping you can help convince me!!

pppppplleaseee convince me hahah:graucho::graucho::graucho:

This is really a TRUE Red bag. My first pic shows the exact colour, if that is what you want!:biggrin:

ahhhh im so happy!!!!!!

have you found it hard to match with other red items because its a true red as opposed to the standard orange red that always seems to be sold..

wooo i cannot wait to buy this little baby!!

thank you!

Just had to share this beauty with all of you. I never owned a red bag, but for the last few months, I was dying to own one. And I was very fussy abt the kind of red.. It's gotta be deep red, not too bright etc etc. Yesterday I chanced into this, and I just gotta break out of my ban to have this. Was debating between the medium and tiny, but I decided with the tiny since I dun carry very much to start with. Here's my little red beauty! View attachment 2678229
View attachment 2678230

color is gorgeous! any mod pics? :biggrin: