My first PS! Tiny ps1 in Crimson Red

blinkie80

Nov 3, 2008
Just had to share this beauty with all of you. I never owned a red bag, but for the last few months, I was dying to own one. And I was very fussy abt the kind of red.. It's gotta be deep red, not too bright etc etc. Yesterday I chanced into this, and I just gotta break out of my ban to have this. Was debating between the medium and tiny, but I decided with the tiny since I dun carry very much to start with. Here's my little red beauty! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1404712559.614449.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1404712589.122242.jpg

Sazzy3103

Feb 4, 2012
United Kingdom
Just had to share this beauty with all of you. I never owned a red bag, but for the last few months, I was dying to own one. And I was very fussy abt the kind of red.. It's gotta be deep red, not too bright etc etc. Yesterday I chanced into this, and I just gotta break out of my ban to have this. Was debating between the medium and tiny, but I decided with the tiny since I dun carry very much to start with. Here's my little red beauty! View attachment 2678229
View attachment 2678230
Gorgeous! I'm thinking about a PS1 tiny but worrying it'll be too small. How much can you fit in it? Colour is amazing btw.

blinkie80

Nov 3, 2008
Gorgeous! I'm thinking about a PS1 tiny but worrying it'll be too small. How much can you fit in it? Colour is amazing btw.

It fits lots!
1. iPad mini
2. LV compact secret wallet
3. Bottega card holder
4. Key pouch
5. Mints and tissue holder
6. Small coin purse

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1404739082.936286.jpg

Hanakimi

Oct 29, 2013
Wow, I didn't realize it held so much! Congratulations on your purchase ヽ(´▽`)/

BAgLYCK

Jul 13, 2014
Sydney, Australia
argggggggggghh i love this bag!

i have been searching up bags all night and i just came across this exact one.
im wondering if crimson is a true red to you?
in some images it looks like it has a pink base but in your photos it looks like a true deep red.

i have wanted a little red bag desperately for god knows how long and now i think ive found it!

im tossing up between this and the mini givenchy pandora in red but i already have a pandora so im hoping you can help convince me!!

pppppplleaseee convince me hahah:graucho::graucho::graucho:

blinkie80

Nov 3, 2008
argggggggggghh i love this bag!

i have been searching up bags all night and i just came across this exact one.
im wondering if crimson is a true red to you?
in some images it looks like it has a pink base but in your photos it looks like a true deep red.

i have wanted a little red bag desperately for god knows how long and now i think ive found it!

im tossing up between this and the mini givenchy pandora in red but i already have a pandora so im hoping you can help convince me!!

pppppplleaseee convince me hahah:graucho::graucho::graucho:
This is really a TRUE Red bag. My first pic shows the exact colour, if that is what you want!:biggrin:

BAgLYCK

Jul 13, 2014
Sydney, Australia
ahhhh im so happy!!!!!!

have you found it hard to match with other red items because its a true red as opposed to the standard orange red that always seems to be sold..

wooo i cannot wait to buy this little baby!!

thank you!

hollyyih

O.G.
Aug 31, 2006
Texas
Just had to share this beauty with all of you. I never owned a red bag, but for the last few months, I was dying to own one. And I was very fussy abt the kind of red.. It's gotta be deep red, not too bright etc etc. Yesterday I chanced into this, and I just gotta break out of my ban to have this. Was debating between the medium and tiny, but I decided with the tiny since I dun carry very much to start with. Here's my little red beauty! View attachment 2678229
View attachment 2678230
color is gorgeous! any mod pics? :biggrin: