My first PS reveal! A little on the fence if I should go with this style.

sandc

likes giraffes
Sep 16, 2009
Just picked up a pouch in smoke today. I love the pouch style. Very cute & nice to have a crossbody. My only thought is that I wonder if my money would be better spent on a medium satchel style? I can fit a surprising amount in the pouch, but I really like the medium too. If the medium also had a crossbody option, that would be great. I haven't seen the medium irl yet. Decisions decisions. :biggrin:

photo1_zpsd18df413.jpg
4ca1770b-47ff-408a-a11e-e76518488123_zpsb4cd49a0.jpg

I love smoke, it's a gorgeous colour. If you can fit your essentials in the pouch, I would keep it! The strap is longer than on the medium. People have found it difficult to wear the medium crossbody...

Congrats!

Thanks everyone! I love both the medium and the pouch, which means I will want one of each eventually in different colors. So now I just have to decide if I want the pouch or medium in the smoke.

Just picked up a pouch in smoke today. I love the pouch style. Very cute & nice to have a crossbody. My only thought is that I wonder if my money would be better spent on a medium satchel style? I can fit a surprising amount in the pouch, but I really like the medium too. If the medium also had a crossbody option, that would be great. I haven't seen the medium irl yet. Decisions decisions. :biggrin:

photo1_zpsd18df413.jpg
4ca1770b-47ff-408a-a11e-e76518488123_zpsb4cd49a0.jpg
I love this colour, I was contemplating this for a medium too. As others have said, the medium is a nice size but the strap is just too short to wear comfortably crossbody (sort this out Proenza Schouler!). If you're happy with the size, I say keep it and get a medium in one of the other amazing colours they've got out at the moment! :giggles: