My first pre-loved

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Introducing you to my new vintage Alma pre-loved :smile:

This is my one and only pre-loved but I am definitely warming to the whole pre-loved idea now.

This bag was bought from Malleries :smile:

517_536265219730099_1936081147_n.jpg
  2. COngratulations! A timeless and classic piece. Alma was my first LV bag in 1999 and I'm keeping it for my daughters.

3. Congrats!!

4. Nice! Congrats!

5. nice!

6. Beautiful !!!!!

7. Congrats on this classic beauty!

8. Congrats!

9. That's a pretty nice patina! How are you liking it so far?

10. I only got it this morning so I haven't actually used it yet. I do love the look of the bag though. As you can see, there are a few lose threads but nothing major. The piping is all intact and the bag itself is pretty clean inside and out :smile:

I used to not like the thought of buying a pre-loved but now I think it's great x

Thanks xxx

11. congrats on your Alma!

12. Love it! One of my fav bags, enjoy!
    [​IMG]

13. I'm sure everyone thinks like that one point in time, because you just don't know where it's been etc, but if you find something you've been wanting for a good deal and someone doesn't want it anymore, why not get it and put it to use? I take really good care of my bags and if I ever didn't want/use it anymore, I wouldn't want it sitting in my closet when someone else would love it just as much or more. Hope you enjoy it! :smile:

14. Alma in mono is really growing on me !!!
    I love mono !!! Mono mono mono mono !
    I want them all !!!! Lol

15. Gorgeous bag! I have bought a couple things from Malleries and have been very satisfied. I think they do a good job of describing the item so you know the condition it will be in when you get it, as well as providing lots of pictures. Good luck with your new find!!