My First Prada!

1. IMG_1144.JPG View attachment 3428722 Newbie Here!! New to PF and to Prada!
    Hubbie surprised me Sunday with this Gem. My sales lady said it is brand new for Fall 2016. I had the best experience shopping at the Prada Boutique. They were absolutely wonderful.
    I chose the Vitello Diano in Pomice. I am already wanting some accessories! How does everyone feel about matching their wallet with the handbag? I have never matched mine personally but for this one... I kind of do! Thanks for letting me share my excitement.

2. Very nice bag and love this color!!
    Post some modelling pics!

3. Beautiful bag. Love the color pomice !!

4. Beautiful, I also have a vitello daino and constantly get compliments. Your hubby did well!

5. Thank you so much!! Here are a few more pictures! I am so in love!!! It's the perfect size!! IMG_1152.JPG IMG_1153.JPG IMG_1152.JPG IMG_1153.JPG IMG_1154.JPG

6. What a beautiful Prada bag. Your hubby did real well!!! :smile:
    Enjoy. You wear her well. :smile:

7. Lovely bag! :smile:

ohcatzz likes this.
  8. hello, I saw this bag at my local store but they only had black and beige, is yours a grayish color? I love this bag, can it be worn crossbody? I would love to see a pic of it as a crossbody, if you can, can you please post it wearing crossbody? Thank you so much, I'm hoping my store will get this color.

9. Very nice...Enjoy! :smile:

10. Congrats on such a lovely bag

11. congratulations!
    a beautiful bag and the leather looks so nice.

12. Lovely bag, congrats!

13. Such a beautiful choice! Congrats!

14. It looks like absolutely beautiful leather to me, congratulations on purchasing a classic Prada bag!