My first Prada

jmcadon

Jimmy Choo lover
Jul 2, 2007
My new sand suede prada arrived today from Bluefly. It is pretty big! But I love the style. I will really use this bag. What do you recommend to treat it with so it resists stains? TIA

Attachments

• Prada 013.JPG
    Prada 013.JPG
    124.6 KB · Views: 106
  • Prada 016.JPG
    Prada 016.JPG
    52.1 KB · Views: 66
Hee, hee! Must be a keeper: I see the security tag has been cut off in your model shot. ;)

If I were you, I'd call an actual Prada boutique to ask about what to treat the suede with. You don't have to tell them you got it from Bluefly. Prada sells a lot of suede bags. I'm sure they can recommend something for you.

Thanks Prada Psycho. I did take the tag off, so it's mine! I really love this bag. I carried it today and I swear at least 5 women commented on how hot it looked.
Thanks Handbag Angel and RoseMary. I'm in love:love:

Congratulations on the bag. Re the suede -- whatever anyone recommends, if you spray it (which I've done with suede boots to good results) I would say a. make sure it's an even application and b. that you brush it all one way on the nap first and you should be fine.

OOOh I likey!!! That's hip & funky!! Congrats!!
That's exactly why I got it! I was around during the original hip and funky era of the late 60's early 70's (of course I was pretty young in my early teens:graucho:) so I guess this bag makes me feel carefree and hip! Love it!!!:heart: