My first Prada purchase

willyouletgo

Geek Chic!
Sep 10, 2006
Portland, OR
I have sorta been lusting over a these for a while.. I found it in brown at one store but my heart was set on black. I walked in to Saks and saw them as I walked up to the counter... I think I may have sprinted the last few steps.... I've never owned anything prada so i figured this was a good start.

and somehow even with no make-up my hair looking like a total freak show.. I manage to feel glamorous... I'll take really nice modeling shot of them tomorrow.. make-up tripod hair the whole nine yards....

Last edited:
Feb 10, 2007
gorgeous they look great on you and a great way to start off something small and work your way up to bigger purchases.

LOREBUNDE

O.G.
Nov 19, 2006
Florida
You look great in them! Love them too! Great first prada purchase:yes:
Yes, I believe they are the butterfly sunglasses. Not sure how they would look on me either

willyouletgo

Geek Chic!
Sep 10, 2006
Portland, OR
Thanks Ladies.. your all so sweet... too all that think they won't look good.. if you can find them. Try them... I thought they would look terrable but when my BF pushed me to try them on it was love! Then a quest to find the black. I just got a haircut (that me and the cut in my aviatar) and I think that they totally look way better now!

moogle

O.G.
Jun 10, 2007
I love them!!! Beautiful!

My eye doctor is ordering them in purple for me. Not available in the US....
It will take about 8 weeks they said. I sure hope I like them!!!!