My first Prada ***PICS***

I saw this on sale at Saks today (Beachwood OH), and it really drew my attention. It is functional and beautiful. The perfect-sized tote.

It might still be available if any of you are interested. It was an additional 33% off, and had already been reduced 30%... I want to say the tag either said $1200 or 900(?) so 1/3 of that? But I remember calculating it my head as 900ish? I can't remember...

The number there is 216-292-5500. I'm not too chummy with the SA's there, but I'm sure any of them could help you.

Wow! I actually paid around $400 (USD) at the Prada store in Milano....guess I'm feeling better about the deal I got now :nuts:

When I went back (for other reasons) I checked. And it was actually $900something and then an additional 33% off. Wow, are ALL the Prada bags purchased in Milano substantially cheaper? Or did you get it at their sale (but still!)?

You got a great deal! Yeah, doesn't that feel great?:tup:

When I went back (for other reasons) I checked. And it was actually $900something and then an additional 33% off. Wow, are ALL the Prada bags purchased in Milano substantially cheaper? Or did you get it at their sale (but still!)?

You got a great deal! Yeah, doesn't that feel great?:tup:

I believe I just lucked out on my timing as they were having a sale. I also bought a bag for my DD and my DDIL and I believe I got those for about half of what I've seen them since I returned. :smile: