my first prada is here!

Apr 16, 2006
I think I prada psyco's purse twin! I lost my prada virginity for something big, bold, and fire RED! I got her off Ebay and was so worried it was not legit, but as soon as I smelled it, I KNEW!

Attachments

• purse.jpg
    purse.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 164
  • purseside.jpg
    purseside.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 135
  • pursemodeling.jpg
    pursemodeling.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 219
I think I prada psyco's purse twin! I lost my prada virginity for something big, bold, and fire RED! I got her off Ebay and was so worried it was not legit, but as soon as I smelled it, I KNEW!

Was this from that seller in Italy, perchance? If it is, I know the bag and you got a KILLA deal! :nuts:

I haven't stopped using mine since I ripped the Bluefly tag off over two weeks ago. Isn't it the craziest color? I mean it's red, but it changes colors from coral red-to pink red-to bright red. It's absolutely the most versatile red I've ever had! :supacool:

Edit note: Oh, duh! It is the same bag. I just realized I authenticated it for you!! :blush:
And you got a silly ridiculous deal!!

Was this from that seller in Italy, perchance? If it is, I know the bag and you got a KILLA deal! :nuts:

I haven't stopped using mine since I ripped the Bluefly tag off over two weeks ago. Isn't it the craziest color? I mean it's red, but it changes colors from coral red-to pink red-to bright red. It's absolutely the most versatile red I've ever had! :supacool:

Edit note: Oh, duh! It is the same bag. I just realized I authenticated it for you!! :blush:
And you got a silly ridiculous deal!!

yes, it was- I still can't figure out why it was so cheap! I got it for even a little less than you authen. it for! that's why I was so worried!

It looks like we have the same size according to your auction. Mine is called the small and measures about 14 x 9. Looks to be the same size by your Mod pic too. The small bag is actually quite large, isn't it? I was a little surprised but pleasantly so.

Vitello Daino is Calf Leather. Cervo is Deerskin.

looks like you got the small one? I thought I was, too. But it is not that big og a deal. BTW- this bag says calf - but seller said deer? which is it?

It's deerskin. ;)

It looks like we have the same size according to your auction. Mine is called the small and measures about 14 x 9. Looks to be the same size by your Mod pic too. The small bag is actually quite large, isn't it? I was a little surprised but pleasantly so.

Vitello Daino is Calf Leather. Cervo is Deerskin.

Vitello Daino is deerskin, (baby deer) to be precise. Cervo is adult deer.

Here are both bags, side by side. The FW small version on the left is MUCH smaller than the FW larger version. The SS on the right is larger than the amaranto, but not as big as the FW large version (if that makes any sense).

25703_1232518339050_1411898213_30571471_2246544_n.jpg

Here's the big one from FW. Check the measurements! :wtf:

http://www.bluefly.com/Prada-black-...177_10545356_1267750615zy0qesicq70czxmjd7vya4

Last edited: