My first Prada in years--but is it a keeper??

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My SA sent me this bag. I am looking for something ivory/white for summer. I can't make up my mind whether to keep it. Will it look dated by next year. Is there too much going on with those grommets? I'm on the fence. Any enlightened opinions??

Attached Files:

2. I don't love it. I personally would prefer a solid color, more wearing options.

3. There is a bit too much going on with all the grommets IMHO... detracts from the shape and leather.

4. Do YOU like it and will YOU carry it? Nothing else really matters. You obviously don't love it hence the thread.
    Personally I like it. If it came in nylon I would really like it. If I am spending that kind of money it better be til death do us part

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice