My first Prada - BN1801

Congrats!! It looks adorable on you. I just bought the same bag in the graphite color from Nordstroms last week! This might sound like a silly question, but I didn't receive it in a Prada box, it just came inside the black Prada bag. Do the handbags only come inside the box if bought from Prada directly?

vero0987 said:
Congrats!! It looks adorable on you. I just bought the same bag in the graphite color from Nordstroms last week! This might sound like a silly question, but I didn't receive it in a Prada box, it just came inside the black Prada bag. Do the handbags only come inside the box if bought from Prada directly?

Thank you, it's a great bag. I had to ask for a box, she wasn't going to include it..seems strange if you pay all that money you should get a box also. After all you are paying for threpackaging also.

Thank you, it's a great bag. I had to ask for a box, she wasn't going to include it..seems strange if you pay all that money you should get a box also. After all you are paying for threpackaging also.
I agree, you should ask for it. I used to buy the brandname handbag at its store but I didn't get the box too. My friend ordered the same online so that she got it with the box.