My First Prada Bag...BN2274

I was looking to get my first Prada bag, I am a LV girl. I saw the Saffiano Lux Tote and fell in love with the classic design. I have a bunch of hand held bags, but love the option of a detachable shoulder strap for shopping. While crusing the Prada website I saw the BN1801, and thought this would be my bag. I went to a Prada in NYC an saw it in real life. It was beautiful, but kinda small for me. I am 6 foot tall. It was the only Saffiano Lux with a strap. I went home to think about it. I decided to cruise the web to see if they ever made a larger version with a strap and came across the Saffiano Lux Executive Tote on the Neiman Marcus website, but was not loving the shorter handles. http://www.neimanmarcus.com/p/Prada-Saffiano-Lux-Executive-Tote-Totes/prod117500192/. Today I went to a Prada in Queens, in the nasty rain, and wanted to see if they carried the Neiman Marcus version, they did not, but to my luck the sales associate told me a larger version came in of the BN1801, the BN2274! I was in heaven! It was the perfect size and not too far ooff my budget(DH is paying half for my birthday!). The price was $1810.00 plus tax. The size is aprox 13.5in w X 9 h X 5.5 d. Handle drop length is about 4.5-5 in. I do not see this bag on the website yet, was told they got them in the store yesterday. I am so happy I wanted to get the perfect size for me. I will post photos shortly!

Your bag is gorgeous!!!

I want to thank you for the helpful review. I am planning to get a saffiano lux tote (in Caramel) but can't decide between the BN2274 or the BN1786. Other than the strap option, do you know what is the difference between the two? Which is bigger?

TIA!

xactreality said:
Your bag is gorgeous!!!

I want to thank you for the helpful review. I am planning to get a saffiano lux tote (in Caramel) but can't decide between the BN2274 or the BN1786. Other than the strap option, do you know what is the difference between the two? Which is bigger?

TIA!

The 1786 is slightly bigger. 33cm vs 35.5 cm I think ;)

I got the 2274 and am loving it!