My first Prada bag and key charm!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone! I'm very new to Prada, and decided to jump ship the first chance I had!

I decided to purchase my first Prada bag because I love the style, the leather and the fact some bags can switch from hand to shoulder if needed. I was in the market for a hand held bag that wasn't too big. I initially wanted a BL0797 in patent red leather but none were available in Australia. So my second choice was a classic bag that is sure to last me years[FONT=&quot] :smile:[/FONT]

2. It's a 1801 in nero! I think you might call it also a saffiano double zip tote too.

I also bought the black enamel Prada cat key chain because I do love cats :catlick:

3. Congratulations Starbunny! The Double Zip is a classic that will last. For being new to Prada you sure made a great choice!

4. Congrats to this beauty! I totally agree with Gatsby, absolute great choice. Welcome to the black saffiano tote club haha.

5. Thank you! The first time I walked into a Prada was Christmas 2011. It took almost a year to take the plunge, but it was well worth it. If the BL0797 ever comes back (I really hope the size is not a seasonal piece) it will be my second bag :biggrin:

6. soo beautiful! congrats!

7. OMG... that key charm is sooo cute... I have the same bag, been looking for a charm as well.

8. Gorgeous congrats!

9. I love it!!!! Congrads!

10. Gorgeous!

11. Great first ~ Definitely a classic!

12. Gorgeous, congrats :smile:

13. I love it! Classic and classy

14. Beautiful prada !!

15. Wonderful bag! Any chance of some photos of you modelling the bag?