My First Post - My First Marc Jacobs Bag

miumiu2046

Nov 14, 2011
Canada
Hi Everyone!

Nice to meet all of you. I finally have permission to post in Purse Forum today! My first ever post will be dedicated to my favorite label, Marc Jacobs! I own quite a few MJ and MbMJ bags over the years. I will start off by posting my first ever MJ bag that I purchased in 2005. It's a Marc Jacobs bag - though it looks more like MbMJ. I got it from Lane Crawford - a high end department store in Hong Kong, so I know for sure it's real. I've:heart::heart::heart: everything MJ since!

Can anyone tell me the name and colour of this bag? I tried to find it everywhere online but i just don't have any info on it. I've lost the tag of the bag a long time ago unfortunately.

I love reading all your MJ related post btw! Keep it up! :biggrin:

http://flic.kr/p/aHJaxg

Attachments

Last edited:

miumiu2046

Nov 14, 2011
Canada
Thanks everyone! I looked everywhere online to try and find the name and colour of this bag. Pls tell me if you know!

This is a Marc Jacobs bag and NOT a MbMJ bag btw. I know the price and material of the bag resembled more of a MbMJ bag than a MJ one. Perhaps at the time MbMJ did not exist, so MJ just made some cheaper bags but still called it Marc Jacobs?

miumiu2046

Nov 14, 2011
Canada
It's so pretty! Definitely an eye-catching color!
Thank you! :smile: I don't use it so much anymore, but it's my first 'designer' bag and i will cherish it. :smile: It's hard to find the name of this bag. There's no record of it anywhere! Too bad I lost the original tag. :sad:

Mar 27, 2008
^^ I suggest you post the pic of your bag in the "Name that MJ" thread. thithi, Melly, Jun or iluv will know for sure.