my first post here!

Jul 31, 2006
:PHi!
My name is Stephanie, i'm a LV addicted, I usually stay in LV forum.
I love Hermes bags, and recently I saw a bag similar to the birkin but... foldable.
TDF!
I would have some info... I'm a little confused with Hermes...:shame:
How much does it costs?
Hermes bags are made only by request? Or I can view/buy something at the store?
Thanks!
:heart:Stephanie

Welcome to the dark side Stephanie!!!

Bag similar to the Birkin, foldable..... could it have been the new foldable Kelly?

H bags start at just under $2000 (Evelyn, Picotin)

Kellys start just over $6000

You can view most bags at the store. You can buy anything they have on the shop floor.

Don't forget to check out all the lovely H accessories when you are at the store (small leather goods, scarves etc).

There are a lot of pics and info in the H ref section to help you get started.

It will be hard to find at the stores, but you may be lucky! There are a couple of threads about that bag, let me see if I can find them for you....

I saw one in the Palm Beach store - on reserve for another (darn). It was cuter in person then in the pictures. That could also be because it was a gorgeous turquoise. The SA said that it was $7500 (I think) and that they would probably only get that one.
Good luck finding it; it looks like a great casual, packable kelly.

Welcome Stephanie!

You are a very lucky gal - there is an Hermes store in Milan! One day, after a light lunch and coffee, maybe with a girlfriend having a shopping day, go and visit Hermes!

It is beautiful. It will take your breath away. Come back and tell us what you see, and how you feel!

Good luck! ;)

Thank you... you are so cute!
...Now I'm dreaming on the foldable one in turquoise that Sus saw in Palm Beach... wow... it has to be unique! Lucky owner...
I will go in Hermes soon!
Kiss! Stephanie.

Dear Stephanie - Welcome to the dark side too...I know, the force is tooooo strong!! :roflmfao: I used to buy LV but not anymore! I'm saving dilligently to buy more H bags! You'd be surprised by all the fantastic ladies here, their knowledge on H is better than SAs in Hermes stores!! Welcome aboard and have a plesant "journey" :graucho: :P

:PHi!
My name is Stephanie, i'm a LV addicted, I usually stay in LV forum.
I love Hermes bags, and recently I saw a bag similar to the birkin but... foldable.
TDF!
I would have some info... I'm a little confused with Hermes...:shame:
How much does it costs?
Hermes bags are made only by request? Or I can view/buy something at the store?
Thanks!
:heart:Stephanie