My first post here, and my first H scarf purchase!

I love that scarf! Congratulations on a great first purchase. You'll start to find lots you can't live without around her.

What a lovely scarf! I'm sure you will be so happy with it. Yes, it is addictive... I'm early in the addiction stage and all I can say is I went from a "rare" scarf wearer to an "almost always" scarf wearer in no time flat!
Congratulations on your purchase!

Thanks again, everyone, for all of your kind words of welcome! Rose asked for modeling pictures, so here they are. The first was me just playing with it, the second is how I am wearing it today.

The addiciton really is taking hold! I am already stalking another scarf on ebay from a trusted seller, since there is no H store within three hours of where I live :sad: .

Attachments

• scarf1.JPG
    scarf1.JPG
    22.6 KB · Views: 15
  • scarf2.JPG
    scarf2.JPG
    22.8 KB · Views: 29
attachment.php

You look absolutely fabulous!!

Congratulations, coach4me, on your first H scarf purchase! What a beautiful and classic design you have acquired to start your collection. I can tell from your lovely "scarf in action" photo that you are a natural pairing for Hermes scarves. We look forward to--and most warmly welcome:welcome:--having you among us.