My first post about CLs

MrsKaufman

Nov 29, 2011
The Windy City
I love love LOVE Christian Louboutin shoes. My biggest problem is trying to find more shoes. Here in Chicago, you literally have to live in Neiman Marcus, Barney's, Saks Fifth Avenue or Nordstrom to get your shoes!

I have four pairs but my favorite pair I received in Dallas from the CL boutique back in September for my 27th birthday! :ghi5:

My lovely Lady Peep Spikes 150 mm with black spikes! They were Dallas boutique exclusives!! I still haven't worn them yet!

Attachments

chanel*liz

Aug 9, 2010
I love love LOVE Christian Louboutin shoes. My biggest problem is trying to find more shoes. Here in Chicago, you literally have to live in Neiman Marcus, Barney's, Saks Fifth Avenue or Nordstrom to get your shoes!

I have four pairs but my favorite pair I received in Dallas from the CL boutique back in September for my 27th birthday! :ghi5:

My lovely Lady Peep Spikes 150 mm with black spikes! They were Dallas boutique exclusives!! I still haven't worn them yet!
Wow they are gorgeous! I live in Chicago part time and I know what you mean about the shoe selection. I find that Neimans and Barneys usually have the best to pick from. I have not really had a lot of CL sightings in Chi town either! Especially during the winter with all the snow. i always put my CL's in my bag and put them on once I get to where I'm going. :P that salt is brutal..

Aug 31, 2009
hot hot hot! i would suggest turning to e-comm to source the shoes you like. i have the same issue here-- the styles that the local department stores buy is very limited. i can't remember the last time i saw a pair of my CL's being sold at NM, Saks, or Barneys locally.