My first PF reveal!! (SLGs)

Mar 8, 2016
I picked up a little something something over the weekend in the LV Munich store and met my new SA for the first time. Our local LV closed down this year so now we are forced to make a trek to bigger cities close by. :crybaby:

Anyway, she is French, speaks perfect French, German, and English and was very sweet. The store is also fabulous and quite humongous compared to what we had in my city. I noticed 80% of the SAs were Asian and that was true for the crowd in the store as well.

It was a busy Saturday but because I had spoken to my SA earlier on the phone, she quickly greeted me at the door when I asked for her and off we went chatting! I have to admit that I've always liked the service I've received at LV and this experience was no different! Before we move on to the little brown boxes and since I'm always interested to see what stores around the world look like, here are some pics of the store...I could only capture the biggest section with the men's line and classic pieces since all the other areas were too crowded...

One very sweet SA even whisked away my daughter's blue bunny because she didn't approve of his bow and back he came looking all LV approved! :smile:

Attachments

• 24pdhy1.jpg
    24pdhy1.jpg
    527.2 KB · Views: 749
  • 11hf0v6.jpg
    11hf0v6.jpg
    476.9 KB · Views: 758
  • 2nh0pzq.jpg
    2nh0pzq.jpg
    424.7 KB · Views: 762
  • 311vptt.jpg
    311vptt.jpg
    391.6 KB · Views: 759
  • 21nih5d.jpg
    21nih5d.jpg
    466.7 KB · Views: 751
  • iftqfo.jpg
    iftqfo.jpg
    623.8 KB · Views: 745
Last edited:
Now onto the boxes! I'm the most impatient person I know so without much further wait, here they are!!

I picked up useful SLGs since I find myself reaching for more practical choices currently. With 2 kids under 2, an ever evolving lifestyle, and the start to building a collection, I see these items as something I'm going to get a LOT of use out of :smile:

Presenting 3 SLGs and a spare part! :giggles:

Attachments

• 2napgmx.jpg
    2napgmx.jpg
    480.7 KB · Views: 806
  • dftu9s.jpg
    dftu9s.jpg
    710.8 KB · Views: 796
  • 2w2eo2r.jpg
    2w2eo2r.jpg
    535.3 KB · Views: 791
  • 10z8f4o.jpg
    10z8f4o.jpg
    734.8 KB · Views: 786
  • 15g5fnb.jpg
    15g5fnb.jpg
    852.5 KB · Views: 775
  • 33y05f4.jpg
    33y05f4.jpg
    583.5 KB · Views: 769
  • 2rwu8nk.jpg
    2rwu8nk.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 773
Now onto the boxes! I'm the most impatient person I know so without much further wait, here they are!!

I picked up useful SLGs since I find myself reaching for more practical choices currently. With 2 kids under 2, an ever evolving lifestyle, and the start to building a collection, I see these items as something I'm going to get a LOT of use out of :smile:

Presenting 3 SLGs and a spare part! :giggles:

All gorgeous. What size purse is that please. Love the little pochette and the key wallet.
Fab photos too. :biggrin:

Congrats sounds like you had a great experience, a day out at LV is my fav kind of day out :smile:
+1

I completely agree :smile:

I picked up my Sarah wallet that had been repaired from the Frankfurt store last week, I was taken to the lower level where the mens collection is. I'd never been down there before, it was beautifully done and much quieter than upstairs, they were unbelievably busy upstairs. The Munich store looks lovely!

Congratulations on your purchases and enjoy!!

Great items! I also have a "K" luggage tag in both Damier Ebene and the regular Vachetta. My Ebene one is around the strap of my Neverfull GM. Congrats on a great SLG haul :smile: