My first PCE!!

wcofer28

Ready for Summer!!
O.G.
Dec 20, 2006
Virginia
OK, so I know it was for the "outlet customers' PCE" and a lot of people weren't real happy about that........but I was thrilled!!

I bought the signature stripe tote in the black/silver/gunmetal combination. It is sooooo beautiful in person--hard to capture the contrast of the black signature and the gorgeous sparkly gunmetal stripe. I had in my mind until the last minute that I'd get the brown/bronze combo, but I thought the black was a little classier. I also got the snowman keyfob, snowflake keyfob, and finally the skull keyfob!!!

TheNordstrom Anniversary Sale Early Accessopens to Nordies Insider cardmembers today.
Please support the community andclick here prior to checking out!Don't forget to share your haul in the officialNSALE 2020 thread!

Chole

Mar 7, 2007
Farmington Hills, MI
Congrats! That is a great pic of the tote. I have only seen this purse on their site and your pic shows how sparkly the gunmetal is! The skull keyfob matches it great! I'm jealous! I hope they have the skull when I go make my PCE purchase. Who knows, I might copy your combo, but I'm trying to be good and get a bag in a color I don't have.:P

wcofer28

Ready for Summer!!
O.G.
Dec 20, 2006
Virginia
Oh, the skull is TDF on this bag!! I am hoping that I can find the perfect red scarf for it--I think that would finish it off perfectly.

And the brown/bronze is beautiful in this bag too. But I didn't have a black bag at all, can you believe that?? So now I do :heart: