My First Parcel - my NEW LOVE

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Wow! Great bag, and you look fantastic!
    :yahoo:

2. Wow!!! What a beautiful kelly!! I have always been admiring vibrato!

3. What a beauty! Well done

4. Congratulations bornfree!!!! So happy for you. Its beautiful.

5. Beautiful! you look super chic!

6. Wow, Bornfree! You look fabulous with your new Vibrato Kelly! I love it! I've been looking for something in Vibrato, too. :smile:

CG

7. Bornfree what a beautiful bag.

However I must say you take away from the bag a little. Gorgeous outfit on an equally gorgeous woman. Perfect look. Congrats!!

8. Love vibrato~~and you totally rock the kelly Bornfree~~~:ps:

9. Bornfree, you make the bag look fabulous. Enjoy!

[​IMG]

10. Fabulous you & the Kelly Bag!
    I love your skirt too! :heart:

[​IMG]

11. I came to see again, is that rouge h on top? it is very nice..love your shoes too

12. Congrats, its lovely and you look great in the action shot!

13. MissMargaux, LQYB, Ranag, Maniacalmollie, mooks, may3545, boo1689, zoebag, ladyhermes - :cutesy: :cutesy:

chaz - yes am absolutely in love with it

lulilu - same! i really love vibrato - so chic so unique - hope you find one for yourself soon

purse-o-holice - thanks for sharing my joy :yahoo:

alioops - you are being too kind. Am so glad to be able to share my joy with pple who really understand the feeling of finding the IT bag

dou.dou - thanks dear. Its actually a BCBG dress

zoopla - yes its rough H box leather on top. I have always been tempted to get tt leather and it cant get any better to be able to combine the rough h box with vibrato! :heart::heart: