My first pairs of Coach shoes!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've gone from having no Coach shoes to 3 pairs in the last week :yahoo: I'm not really a Coach person, and the men's shoes are difficult to find, so this is quite a suprise! I got the signature ones at Off 5th (somewhat shocking considering what a terrible selection they usually have) and scored the brown pair on ebay for only $30 shipped! :nuts: The leather is sooo soft :drool: The next pic is of the only 2 Coach bags I own- a black Legacy leather mapbag and my grandmother's old Metropolitan brief in mahogany (which I have to send in for repairs :P)

Attached Files:

2. great shoes congrats

3. Congrats! I love Coach shoes! Those ones that look like slip-ons are sooo cute!

4. So cool that you have your grandmothers bag, what a treasure! :smile:
    Nice shoes too. :tup:

5. Those Coach shoes are adorable!

6. I love the leather shoes!

7. i like those black Sig ones. do you know the style name/number? they lok similar to Vans, are they slip on?

8. nm i found them on Ebay...cute cute! i wear a men's size 7 in shoes, hmmm....:graucho:

9. ^^yep, they're slip-ons. The style name is Sanders. (fyi, the tan sig is the Burke and the leather one is Alexander).

10. cool cool thanks. i offered to get my bf a COACH wallet or men's accessory, he was like, um no. i will convert him eventually.

11. That's some great Coach bags/shoes you have there!

12. NICE! I love the black pair.

13. Great shoes, they look so comfy.

14. Great shoes