My first pair of ...

more_CHOOS

Sofa King on a Ban!!
Mar 18, 2008
DH and I got into an argument and so I left the house to go where else??--shopping of course! So I was at NMLC today and found these in (I can't believe it) sz 35!

Now I thank him for making me mad cuz I found these beauties... CROC IOWA ZEPPAs!!!

SHOES186.jpg

SHOES185.jpg

SHOES187.jpg

I'm in so much trouble right now...I might have to sell half of my CL's to justify these babies....:Push::sweatdrop:

Last edited:
i know that's why i was surprise when they had these on display! it's so hard to find shoes in my size that's why i don't want to give these babies up, but i think i'm gonna have to sell of a few pairs - more like 1/2 dozen to pay for these!

should i keep them??? they were close to $2K! i think they were originally $4,500

Yeah, they were. I remember talking to a woman at the CL signing at Barneys BH. She loved the shoes but didn't look at the price. The SA rang her up and told her the total, and she was floored!

Anyway, they're beautiful, but it's up to you of course whether they're worth it or not.

wow, i'd give anything for a pair of croc anything louboutin, much less in such a cute style. they're seriously STUNNING. i almost think of it as a once in a lifetime shoe, so hard to find, so special, at a once in a lifetime steal price. it'd be very, very hard for me to give that up!!!