My first pair of Coach shoes!

Zzuliyta

Princess
Jun 29, 2006
When I first saw this pair of shoes I was in love... then I asked myself how come it took me so long to discover how cute Coach shoes are?! :lol:
Anyway, I am diving head first into the Coach shoes club! :P
Let me present you with my very first pair of Coach shoes - Janeesa :heart::heart:

My cat seems to like them too, he was rubbing his head against them... :roflmfao:
attachment.php

Attachments

• coach4.JPG
    coach4.JPG
    152.4 KB · Views: 132
  • coach1a.jpg
    coach1a.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 45
  • coach2a.jpg
    coach2a.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 46
  • coach3a.jpg
    coach3a.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 76
Those are awesome! I have them in black and, seriously, they are my favorite shoes of all time. I get so many compliments on them. They look great on you and I love the color! :yes:

I have to warn you, though, you're headed down a slippery slope. You've just opened your eyes to a whole new world of Coach!! It takes just one pair of Coach shoes to get you addicted - it's just like purses. I started off with my first pair this summer and I now have three pairs. I did the same with watches. I bought one a month or so ago and now I just got another. UGH! :P

^Yes, mine appeared rather suddenly, too. So, have you seen those new Havanah pumps like the ones Stophle bought? I desperately neeeed those in black leather. I seriously might die if I don't get them. :girlsigh: