My first pair of CLs :)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jul 16, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2009
    hi! just wanted to share my first ever pair of CLs. i am normally a 38 but bought these shoes thinking they may be too good to pass up and bought the only pair left in a 38.5. they are the petit rat in burgandy. i got them for $299 plus tax at neimans. did i get a good deal?

i'm gonna have to put pads at the bottom bc they are a bit big. with the pads they fit fine though. hoping i won't run into probs later on bc it :P

thanks for letting me share my excitement with you :yahoo:

Attached Files:

2. Congrats on ur first pair! Very classic and goes well with your bags in your avatar :graucho:

3. There's nothing like getting your first pair of Loubies - congratulations! :biggrin: You gotta be careful though, once you start, you can't stop :P

Most of the time I find that by putting insoles makes it more comfy. Of course this only works when the shoe is a bit big/loose.

Anyway, enjoy your purchase :smile:

4. congrats!!!

5. Pretty!!

6. thanks ! i am sure this will be the start to a very bad addiction :P i really like the square toe. gonna use these for work :smile:

7. They look great on you!

8. Lovely

9. Congrats perfect one !! hope we can see some others In the next days :nuts:

10. Congrats! Great color... enjoy them!!

11. congrats! they look great on you!

12. They look great on you! Congrats!

13. you started with a great pair of CLs. they look very pretty on you! congrats!! :tup:

14. They look gorgeous on you. Congrats on your first pair of CL.

15. The look great! Good choice and good deal!