my FIRST pair of CLs...but do I keep them?!

jadedgrl

Oct 5, 2006
I just pre-sold my very first pair of CLs...the blue and black Super T. Talk about soul stirring! The thing is...I bought them on sale for $485 at Neimans...but I'm still not sure if its worth it since I can only think of a handful of times I can wear them. :sad: Should I keep them or let them go?

P.S. does anyone else own these? are they even comfortable enough for a holiday party? (one of the few times I'm thinking of busting em out..)

http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/23424

index.jpg

Keep them and wear them with everything - even jeans! Hot shoes should never be kept for special occasions... wear 'em to work, wear 'em with leggings, wear 'em on a night out... hell - put on some lingerie and wear 'em while you vaccuum the house LOL!

They are beautiful! Louboutins are never comfy for long periods of time, but for a party, you should be just fine. If you will be standing around for a really long time I suggest flats, but if you're brave, take these babies out for the night. You will get lots of compliments! :biggrin:

I like them and the color is nice. If you wear a lot of nice jeans I think you'd get a lot of use out of these shoes. Of course, they'd also be good for dress-up too.

They seem like shoes you'd be able to wear for years. They're just stylish enough, but not too avant-garde.