My First Outlet trip! --- not a true reveal, just pics posted!

thanks everyone! :smile:

I only got the parker because I noticed another girl with one and I just thought, what the hell, I'll ask the SA if they have any in the back. The SA claimed it was the last one, but you never know. I gave her the style number and she came back with it. I also asked if they had any more in other colors and she said no, that that one was it. if it weren't for me seeing the other girl in the store with one I would have never asked... so make sure you ask if you really want something! who knows what is in the back!

I also think it depends on the willingness of the SAs to help you. I asked another SA if they had the regular sized parker wristlets, because I was specifically looking for a white one, and she said no, everything they have is out on the floor. so frustrating!!!

Yes, that's it! The color looks so different in everyone's pictures, I wonder how mine will look?

And I LOVE the Parker shimmer wristlet! I am hoping to find that, too. Great finds! I have the daphne flower charm, too!

cz -- looks like we have similar taste! I am loving the lilacs, pinks, and violets! I hope you find a parker shimmer... good luck! :smile:

wow, thanks for the pictures and prices (that's always so helpful--then I know if I need to make a mad dash to the outlet, haha). I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE your Hippie--that color is phenomenal!! and the price.. wow. good deal. love the Parker wristlet and the MFF wallet is really cute--reminds me of the Madison small wallet (which I love). congrats on the great finds.

thanks everyone! :smile:

I only got the parker because I noticed another girl with one and I just thought, what the hell, I'll ask the SA if they have any in the back. The SA claimed it was the last one, but you never know. I gave her the style number and she came back with it. I also asked if they had any more in other colors and she said no, that that one was it. if it weren't for me seeing the other girl in the store with one I would have never asked... so make sure you ask if you really want something! who knows what is in the back!

I also think it depends on the willingness of the SAs to help you. I asked another SA if they had the regular sized parker wristlets, because I was specifically looking for a white one, and she said no, everything they have is out on the floor. so frustrating!!!

totally agree on asking! i don't know how many times i've found what i wanted only after asking and them checking in the back. an SA even told me that they keep some of the really sought after things in the back and only bring a few out at a time or when someone asks. it kind of sounded like they've had problems with certain people(re-sellers) grabbing up all of them if they put them all out at once.

missmoz - I was the girly that told you that Cabazon had my spectator bag but told me over the phone that they didn't. I'm soooooo freakin' glad you decided to go! You scored HUGE!!!

AHHHHHH!!! I am so envious of your violet Parker hippie! Those weren't even released to the boutiques. They were pilot bags! I am so glad you got it! I would have loved that bag, but the large hippies are too large for me.

I didn't know you were looking for the lilac shimmer wristlet. I got one a couple weeks ago so I could've told you they had it. They only had 3 when I went the first time, but when I went this past Tuesday they had a bunch!

Congrats on all your fabulous purchases! I also have the Daphne charm. We have very similar tastes! And I hate it when they don't even check for you like what they did to me over the phone. If I didn't go I would've missed out on my bag and you would've missed out on your stuff! Yay for us!