My first non LV purchase, advice needed please!!

mandyglick

LV Lover
O.G.
Jan 2, 2012
Ok, so I've wanted these chanel boots since they first came out in 2010 but they were $1350 so I said noooo way!! Didn't even try them on. I haven't forgotten about them since. Been trying to find them second hand with no luck. I was at my local Nordstrom today and I found them! They're a little shorter than the original ones I liked but I don't mind that and these were $1200. This is the most I've ever spent on anything other than LV bags. The store only had the one pair left in the whole company and they were my size so I felt it was meant to be. I bought them but I have to admit I own 8 pair of uggs and now these. Does it really make sense for me to have these too? I mean mainly for that price! Also, I live in sunny so cal so does it make any sense for me to add these to my collection of shoes when ill be wearing sandals very soon lol I know it's not LV but I was hoping some of you can give me some input on keeping or retuning them. They were my HG shoes lol. And, I'm LV content finally. So I don't want to fund the money for anything else. Thanks for your thoughts :smile:

Attachments

• image-1045715893.jpg
    image-1045715893.jpg
    397.4 KB · Views: 380
  • image-3406678333.jpg
    image-3406678333.jpg
    393.1 KB · Views: 376
Those are so much more gorgeous than Uggs IMO! Keep them and wear them as much as you can before its flip flop weather. I live in South Florida, and we have had ONE day this winter that could even possibly be construed for winter wear - but I don't care and I wear boots/tights whenever I want!

Those are so much more gorgeous than Uggs IMO! Keep them and wear them as much as you can before its flip flop weather. I live in South Florida, and we have had ONE day this winter that could even possibly be construed for winter wear - but I don't care and I wear boots/tights whenever I want!

Yay!! Thank you! I needed to hear that :smile:

forget the price tag...lol just think of all the money you saved on your speedy cube and empreinte..you practically got them for free. ;) hehe im all for enabling. do you still love it? is it still your HG shoes? if you just like it, thats a lot to spend on shoes but if you love it then keep it. I'm a boot girl, probably bc i lived in Europe for awhile, no matter the season or temperature..everyone wear their boots. these are just gorgeous!!!!

forget the price tag...lol just think of all the money you saved on your speedy cube and empreinte..you practically got them for free. ;) hehe im all for enabling. do you still love it? is it still your HG shoes? if you just like it, thats a lot to spend on shoes but if you love it then keep it. I'm a boot girl, probably bc i lived in Europe for awhile, no matter the season or temperature..everyone wear their boots. these are just gorgeous!!!!

You're so right! I like the way you think! The money I saved on the emp speedy alone paid for them! Lol ;)

When I saw them again, they took my breath away! So yes, I love them :smile:

They are just gorgeous. So if I were you I would keep them. I live in San Diego so I know what you mean about the weather. But if you love them then you should keep them as others have said Chanel is much different than Uggs. Good Luck with your decision!

They are just gorgeous. So if I were you I would keep them. I live in San Diego so I know what you mean about the weather. But if you love them then you should keep them as others have said Chanel is much different than Uggs. Good Luck with your decision!

Thank you!! I think all of you convinced me to keep them :smile: knew I could count on all of you! Lol

I mean they were my HG shoes :smile:

I agree! I think they are gorgeous! I would wear them here in the fall but not in the winter, definitely would not want to ruin them! I love boots and they are really different looking than Uggs....I say keep them!!
I think if you returned them you would always be thinking about them and you would regret it!

I agree! I think they are gorgeous! I would wear them here in the fall but not in the winter, definitely would not want to ruin them! I love boots and they are really different looking than Uggs....I say keep them!!
I think if you returned them you would always be thinking about them and you would regret it!

So true! These babies are a keeper! But, I'm nervous to wear them lol. It's not like a bag you can protect from getting dirty. I just need to go for it! Lol