My First Nikki Has Arrived!! Beautiful Navy Luxe!

tlloveshim

Emmy!
O.G.
Mar 19, 2006
Are ya tired of pics of Navy Luxe!? I hope not!! I am so happy I just had to share it with you all! This is my first nikki and I love it!! (I ordered a cloud gray before but sent it back) But this one has awesome leather, soft and smooshy and I love the glaze! It's just like the dark brown leather! The glaze will wear off as the bag is worn and the leather ages beautifully!

The blue is truly a chameleon color with it being a royal blue to navy blue. The seams aren't as contrasting as some pics seem to show, at least with my bag. I am super happy with it!

Also, I am ecstatic with the service I've gotten from Amy at 3sirens! The bag was carefully packaged inside tissue paper and inside it's dust bag in a large box filled with peanuts! And a lovely thank you note!! Amy has been so sweet, her cs is top notch!

Here's pics! First showing the great packaging, next the bag itself. In order there is with flash, without flash and in natural light. (outside on an overcast day, no sun)

HPIM6194.jpg

HPIM6195.jpg

HPIM6196.jpg

HPIM6197.jpg

HPIM6198.jpg

Thanks for tolerating one more NL Nikki! :P

Beautiful bag! And such nice packaging. When I read that it was packed with peanuts, I thought you meant the edible kind in the shell like the ones you give elephants at the zoo.... giggle :blush:

^^ Heehee, 5C!! Should have said foam peanuts!! Silly me!!

I figured I'd brag on Amy and show the nice packaging since some stores seem to think it's OK to stuff $600 leather bags in shoe boxes!! And I love the b/w tissue that mimics RM's linings!

Oh, dang!! And the lining is gorgeous!! I thought I'd hate it but I love it!! Much nicer looking irl than in pics IMHO!

Alrighty, ladies! Just got off the phone with Amy at 3sirens! She is such a sweetie! I love getting such a personal touch and being treated like I just purchased a bag worth 10x what I'm paying for RM! I cannot tell you all enough how pleased I am with her cs! She is paying attention to what her customers want!

Also, she has 2 navy luxe nikki's, 1 double cream nikki and 1 noir nikki left in her store available now ready for shipment! (Ask about a discount, you never know??!!) Her email is [email protected] and her number is 215-925-3548.

TL--I am SOO HAPPY you are happy with your purse. I am just estatic you love it. The color is a true chameleon that just has me ALL confused...STILL!!!

Congrats and where are you located??

Congrats and where are you located??

In beautiful South Dakota!! Woohoo!! I hope your situation gets corrected, Savvy, and you end up with a bag you love!

Who's this Amy, you're talking about? Is she a seller?

She's from threesirens boutique. I'm all gushy over her because I am just so pleased at how great she has treated me throughout the entire pre-order process. And I'm so thrilled with my bag! LOL!

Thanks for your kind words everyone!

And for anyone interested, I resized the outdoor pic for my signature but here it is larger so you can see the color in natural light. Sorry to be redundant but if anyone is thinking about this bag I know pictures help!

rebeccaminkoffnikkinavyluxe.jpg

Last edited: