My first new LV of 2008...

melovepurse

super bag hag
O.G.
Jul 17, 2007
I went to the San Francisco LV store today to exchange a gift (cles) and intended to get on the list for a Violette Heart. Instead, I saw some Violette Vernis items already in the store. Well, I love the color and bought a French Purse that I've already started using! I also went to Neiman Marcus and got a little Balenciaga coin purse which I think looks good with my Montaigne Bag. These will also look great with my Neo Cabby Black. I have to say I didn't expect to love the Violette, but its very nice! I saw the SA's sheet with the new Aquarelle bags and the Epi purples, they seem to know less about the Epi and a lot more about the $$$$ LE's!! I want to get a Violette Cles now, gotta wait till those come in. I did WL for a Violette cosmetic bag and Aquarelle vachetta papillon. :heart: I 'd love to get a purple epi bag as well.

I wanted to add that I had a great experience - my SA was very helpful and showed me many different items. I got to hold the Silver Suhali Zippy which I :heart:love:heart: but its just too shiny for me. Also, I looked at Prada & Balenciaga wallets and I thought they felt flimsy - the LV has a much more solid and lasting feel to it...therefore worth the extra cost!

Attachments

• violette_bal_montaigne.jpg
    violette_bal_montaigne.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 101
  • violette_frencchpurse.jpg
    violette_frencchpurse.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 63
  • group_lv_2008.jpg
    group_lv_2008.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 69
Here is Violette, hangin' with my Neo Cabby GM. Now I just need to get the new style Violette Cles and possibly the silver cosmetic case - that will complete me... at least for a couple of weeks.:love::nuts:

Attachments

• neo_cabby_violette.jpg
    neo_cabby_violette.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 29